Our Aims and Ethos
Our Core Professional Purpose is:
Learning and Achieving Together
In a caring, healthy and inspiring community
At Takeley Primary School we aim to provide a caring, healthy, secure and stimulating environment with high quality teaching and facilities through which to foster:-
- A high level of learning and an enquiring mind which wants to learn more each day;
- Independent children who are confident, flexible and able to cooperate with others;
- Imagination and creative expression through a wide range of media;
- Conscientious young citizens who are tolerant and respect other people’s values;
- Pride in achievement and a desire to succeed; and
- Effective links between the school and home which promote aspirations and high expectations.
The Core Professional Purpose captures our vision for the school and describes what we aim to deliver. This statement is supported by our principles; these are our standards/beliefs that drive all improvements and initiatives in our school.
- We are our greatest resource.
- Enjoy what you are good at and work hard at what you find challenging.
- Possibilities are infinite.
- Value and build on the strengths of each member of the community.
- Don’t just leave it, see it – solve it!
- If it works do more of it, if it doesn’t work, do something different.
This Vision will be achieved through the partnership of children, parents, staff, helpers and Governors all working together.
We are very proud of our School and our children’s achievements, if you would like to find out more about us then please phone and make an appointment to visit or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.