‘Learning, Achieving and Enjoying Together’
The primary purpose of our school is to ensure all our children learn. The progress in learning our children make helps to ensure a sense of achievement and a feeling of satisfaction in a job well done. Enjoyment is a key factor to ensure that learning is a lifelong skill beyond just their school days, but can support them well throughout their working lives. Teamwork is essential to enhance learning, personal and social skills, supporting independence in playing their part in future societies and shaping the world that we will live in.
Our Aims, Values and Expectations:
• to provide a high level of learning to develop enquiring minds through stimulating experiences which makes us all want to learn more each day.
• to provide a school curriculum which is broad, balanced, coherent, and relevant, that reflects the statutory requirements of the National Curriculum so that the children progress and attain well from their starting points, being well-prepared for the next stage of their education.
• to develop independent, motivated and determined children who are confident, flexible, respectful and able to cooperate and collaborate with others, while not being afraid to make mistakes but willing to take risks in their learning by challenging themselves.
• to promote imagination and creative expression through a wide range of opportunities and projects that provide a clear purpose towards 'real-life' learning.
• to create and maintain a caring community by encouraging a supportive, safe, understanding and considerate environment that fosters kindness, responsibility, trust and teamwork, along with the fundamental British values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
• to foster a sense of pride in achievement and a desire to succeed; and
• to establish effective links between the school and home which promote aspirations and high expectations.
This Vision will be achieved through the partnership of children, parents, staff, helpers and Governors all working together.
We are very proud of our School and our children’s achievements, if you would like to find out more about us then please phone and make an appointment to visit or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org